Life is too short to chase current work and parenting norms. Norms that cause you to sacrifice wellbeing — yours and your family’s. You risk:
- Unhealthy stress and burnout.
- Underperforming at work and home.
- Giving up relationships and activities that matter to you most.
- Living on autopilot — unaware of the choices you could make.
It’s hard to find time and energy to rebalance work + life. Plus, it feels overwhelming on good days and near impossible on bad days.
I learned the hard way how important it is for professionals to redefine how they work, parent, and achieve financial freedom.
- I sacrificed career advancement as the primary parent and home manager.
- I worked fulltime and cared for my family while suffering from Lyme disease that took years to cure.
- I became a single parent overnight when my 20-year marriage imploded.
- I spent years digging myself out of a deep financial hole.
Learn from my mistakes so you live your best life — one that doesn’t require you to sacrifice career success or wellbeing. Now, I’m healthy, in a marriage of equals, own my career, and manage my finances to fund work-life goals and life’s curveballs.
Here’s What’s Included
- Live daily trainings (with recordings available for 7 days after the bootcamp starts)
- Multiple guides and workbooks
- Support and accountability in a Facebook Group (archived after the bootcamp ends)
Let’s Get Started
Are you interested in working with me? Excellent. Here’s what you need to do.
Step 1. Get on the waitlist for the next bootcamp.
Step 2. Receive an email from me with next steps within 24 hours.
Step 3. Watch your email to sign up when registration opens.