Life is too short to put self-care last on your to-do list. Without it, you risk:
- Unhealthy stress
- Lack of energy
- Feeling impatient & overwhelmed
But it’s hard to find time and energy for self-care. Plus, it feels a little selfish.
I learned the hard way how important self-care is for working parents.
- I had Lyme disease that took 15 years to heal.
- I worked fulltime and took care of my family while sick.
- I became a national board certified health and wellness coach to help others.
Here’s What’s Included
This coaching program combines:
- Clarity Assessments: pre-intensive tools to help you get clarity and results before our call.
- Laser Coaching: a 90-minute 1:1 session on Zoom to design a 30-day action plan that details exactly what you’ll do to take better care of yourself.
- Ongoing Support for Success:
- A recording of our session so you can reference it as you fine tune your action plan.
- Two weeks of unlimited follow-up email support.
- BONUS: a customized Confidence Booster audio—your very own pep talk, recorded by me after your 1:1 session
- Design Follow-Up: a 30-minute 1:1 coaching session 10-15 days after your first session to tweak the action plan and troubleshoot challenges.
Let’s Get Started
Are you interested in working with me? Excellent. Here’s what you need to do.
Step 1. Add this coaching program to your cart and check out.
Step 2. Receive an email from me with next steps within 24 hours. Next steps include returning a signed Client Agreement (read a sample here).
Step 3. Have your Laser Coaching session to design a 30-day self-care plan.