Life is too short to put self-care last on your to-do list. Without it, you risk:
- Unhealthy stress
- Lack of energy
- Feeling impatient & overwhelmed
But it’s hard to find enough time, energy, and drive for self-care. And it’s hard to take better care of yourself when you put everyone else’s needs before your own.
I learned the hard way how important self-care is for working parents.
- I had Lyme disease that took 15 years to heal.
- I worked fulltime and took care of my family while sick.
- I became a national board certified health and wellness coach to help others.
Here’s What’s Included
This minicourse has:
- 5 short lessons
- Worksheets to apply what you’re learning
- A 10-day self-care plan
- Email support for two weeks after purchase
100% Money-Back Guarantee
I’ll take all the risk.
If you feel Cure the Obstacles to Self-Care for Overwhelmed Working Parents isn’t worth what you invested, drop me an email within 30 days of getting the minicourse and I’ll refund your $7. No questions asked. Fair enough?
Let’s Get Started
Step 1. Add this minicourse to your cart and check out.
Step 2. Receive an email that includes the minicourse for immediate download.
Step 3. Begin curing the obstacles to self-care all overwhelmed working parents face.